At EEC we deliver results across all key educational fields:Teaching/ learning, planning,
curriculum coordinating, senior leadership, headship, trainer, mentoring, Special needs,
safeguarding, child protection, multi agency coordination, policies, following DfE guidance,
project management, risk assessment, problem solving, budgeting.
• Gather, disseminate and share best practice
• Present ideas and solutions in an effective way
• Work with teachers, leaders and organisations
• A professional code of ethics and remain impartial.
• Organising and facilitating events and workshops
• Developing teaching and learning materials
• Creating new teaching and assessment strategies
• Delivering materials to a group or individual that needs particular support
• SEN support
• Curriculum development
• Fun learning
Naheed is an amazing teacher. She is an active, punctual and highly skilled teacher. She is very good with kids. Teaches kids in a very fun loving and good manner. A very kind, patience, humble and a good hearted person I know. Also a compassionate and creative person. Highly recommended.
Naheed is dynamic, intuitive and excellent in her teaching style. I have worked alongside her with challenging students with high needs, PDA, SEMH. She is driven, extremely patient and uses her knowledge of pedagogies for effective teaching and learning. She is able to motivate disengaged learners and her compassionate nature and creative abilities make her a special teacher indeed.
My daughter is always looking forward to her lessons. We started about a month ago, already we have seen more confidence in her English and Maths. Naheed teaches really well and explains in a way that is easily understood. I would recommend her for tuition to anyone.